Natural Dog Shampoo Bar - Bee Citrus Fresh
Bee Citrus Fresh - Honey, Lemon & Poppy Seed (Natural Dog Shampoo Bar 110g)
Bag and Boop's Lemon, honey and poppy seed dog shampoo bar is the perfect companion for those dogs that consider themselves swamp monsters and for those mischievous POO ROLLERS!! In addition to the fresh clean scent, they have added poppy seeds - which exfoliate and aid in the removal of pungent smells and mud. The honey contains antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antifungal properties.
These shampoo bars aren't designed to mask odours like synthetic fragrances and parfumes. Thanks to nature, their unique formula of natural cruelty-free ingredients creates a PH balanced, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial shampoo bar that's full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. All of which combine to naturally deodorise your dog's coat and skin, relieve itching, soothe red spots and reduce dandruff. Your dog's coat will be soft and shiny after just one wash. The bars cater to your dog's sensitive sense of smell and use a reduced amount of 100% natural essential oils (1.5% of the overall ingredients) to lightly fragrance our bars.
Fun fact: To add colour and a little character to the bars we once again call on nature. This time in the form of herbs, spices, clays, coffee and honey.
Each bar is handcrafted in small batches in their home kitchen in Cheshire.
All soaps are free from detergents, SLS, SLES, parabens, sorbates, silicones, preservatives, chemical foaming agents, synthetic fragrances and Parfume.
Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Poppy Seeds, Honey, Lemon Essential Oil.
- Olive Oil - Promotes shiny, silky coats.
- Coconut Oil - Helps prevent infections caused by yeast and fungus. Has excellent Lemon Essential Oil - Suppresses the growth of micro-organisms (Fungi & bacteria). Also helps to reduce inflammation.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Non-greasy moisturizer that's rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Helps with inflammation and muscle soreness.
- Castor Oil - Promotes healthy fur, soothes skin inflammation and treats hair loss. Contains antibacterial properties.
- Lemon Essential Oil - Suppresses the growth of micro-organisms (Fungi & bacteria). Also helps to reduce inflammation.
Instructions: Rinse the dog with warm water. Gently massage the soap against your dog to create a rich silky lather. Be sure to avoid getting the soap into the eyes and ears. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and towel dry.
· Warning/additional Information
Warning: DO NOT USE ON PREGNANT DOGS/PUPPIES UNDER 6 MONTHS OLD OR CATS AS THE SOAP CONTAINS ESSENTIAL OILS.
Additional information:The soaps are created via the hot process method, using only natural cruelty-free ingredients due to the handcrafted nature of their soaps, size and weight can vary. The minimum weight of the soaps is 110g.