Natural Dog Shampoo Bar - Delicate Dog
Delicate Dog - Coconut & Oatmeal (Natural Dog Shampoo Bar 110g)
Bag and Boop's 'Delicate dog' shampoo bar is their best seller as it's the perfect companion for dogs with sensitive skin. Infused with a hint of frankincense essential oil which contains antibacterial and healing properties.
The oatmeal within the soap not only exfoliates but also hydrates, moisturises and relieves dry, itchy skin.
Their shampoo bars aren't designed to mask odours like synthetic fragrances and parfumes. Thanks to nature, the unique formula of natural cruelty-free ingredients creates a PH balanced, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial shampoo bar that's full of beneficial vitamins and minerals.
All of which combine to naturally deodorise your dog's coat and skin, relieve itching, soothe red spots and reduce dandruff. Your dog's coat will be soft and shiny after just one wash.
They cater to your dog's sensitive sense of smell and use a reduced amount of 100% natural essential oils (1.5% of the overall ingredients) to lightly fragrance our bars.
Fun fact: To add colour and a little character to the bars we once again call on nature. This time in the form of herbs, spices, clays, coffee and honey.
Each bar is handcrafted in small batches in their home kitchen in Cheshire.
Their soaps are free from detergents, SLS, SLES, parabens, sorbates, silicones, preservatives, chemical foaming agents, synthetic fragrances and Parfume.
Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Oatmeal, Frankincense Essential Oil.
- Olive Oil - Promotes shiny, silky coats.
- Coconut Oil - Helps prevent infections caused by yeast and fungus. Has excellent cleansing and foaming properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Non-greasy moisturizer that's rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Helps with inflammation and muscle soreness.
- Castor Oil - Promotes healthy fur, soothes skin inflammation and treats hair loss. Contains antibacterial properties.
- Frankincense Essential Oil - Contains healing properties, reduces inflammation, combats germs and bacteria.
Rinse the dog with warm water. Gently massage the soap against your dog to create a rich silky lather. Be sure to avoid getting the soap into the eyes and ears. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and towel dry.
DO NOT USE ON PREGNANT DOGS/PUPPIES UNDER 6 MONTHS OLD OR CATS AS THE SOAP CONTAINS ESSENTIAL OILS.
Additional information: They create soaps via the hot process method. Due to the handcrafted nature of their soaps, size, weight and colour may vary. All soaps will have a minimum weight of 110g.